Friday, May 26, 2017

Agreeing With De La Hoya, but, We Need Our Next Mountain,Too.

Oscar De La Hoya is scared senseless of a Mr. Conor-Mr. Money fight. De La Hoya has done what Muhammad Ali never, ever did and it was and is be a promoter. I feel this Memorial Day Weekend, we'd need our next mountain for both Self-Control and Alesha, For All Time into 2092 and Beyond.

I feel the fact in the issue is Money Mayweather will upset Cardinals in Newton further, and lord knows if the fight was in the Newton Club, Central Iowa would be more torn up than ever.

We really need our next mountain,too. There are a lot of us that aren't dangerous lemmings, and I feel with our new Governor having a whole Summer Honeymoon like some kids had a whole end-to-end Summer Camp just to get them off their neighborhood's back.

I never get why the kids are Oregon but not Alabama. I feel in buy-ins, I wonder why Oregon has more Quacks than Ducks, which I thought there was a strong arm of enviromentalists or Women's Building Defenders because of their relatives. Quacks are not a good image, Oregon is NOT the Quack State, and I see no amusement in why Oregon let the gas go, but not the brakes, and, like it or not, people are who's around.

The only moral way I'd count my Billions is a Round Win at a time. I know not everyone would have the tools to be a millionaire or a billionaire, but, the least we'd leave is the Next Bill Parcells or the Next Oprah, because, Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and I can't stand Chicagoland flouring out of business decisions like Athens,Greece and kids, that is not a good image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...