Monday, May 1, 2017

1812 and Typhoon Alderman

I don't necessarily want to rehash the sticky and icky corner of January 1st,1990 to Nirvana big MTV Debut on 120 Minutes, but, my blog title raises attention that is bad needed. 1812 being Janet Jackson best full length and the best full length album until Nirvana's and Typhoon Alderman is largely due to Darrell Alderman's Burn Down of Pro Stock like a Hurricane that was more Shane Hmiel than Shane Hmiel.

But, I'd have a big ol' problem with too many not so great men have problems with the Women's Community early and an even bigger problem with the Grand Theft Auto mentality of stealing cars long before Drivers Ed and the same ol' same with the Underage Drinking, Gambling, and Freestyle Substance Abuse.

I feel like the issue at heart is if someone disrupts educational commissions once or more than once, I feel either March 1st,2021 , when its my Classmate's 35th Birthday and when we had elected a new president in the White House that didn't act like it is a mansion. I feel all the other problem children deserve a right to know who's really the issue, too, even if their siblings didn't do Women's Basketball or Women's Soccer.

And, while we are on this typhoon, I feel Texas A and M and College Station have to go all out in being the land of "The Man", in all apologies to New York City or St. Louis. I feel even if Kevin Sumlin weaseled his way to an SEC Championship, midnight has never been a friend to College Station unless it December 31st or the end of the Texas Game like its own Chicago. I feel there has to be outlets to the NFL or the Drake Relays, not calling the Drake Relays a glorified "Midwest Regional" as a weak spot.

Hey man, I don't see my classmate get called from Newman Haas to the 12th Man on a Florida Statian Basis. and I feel the root of unaccount is too deeply troubling for most of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...