Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Buying Back The Whalers Won't Add A Penny Unless its True Expansion

I really, really don't want to be a Bad News Bear, but, I feel the best way to restart the Hartford Whalers is through True Expansion and having to free the Hartford Era from Raleigh-Durham. I don't think the "Buy Back the Block" plan is honest, because we can't deny we have the market in Hartford, but, I doubt I love the quality when real estate is getting churned like a bad joke.

It is always weird that more people know how to put on a show, but, can't do books? Certainly, I feel like being all action is not good, even though there are times I want to see nothing but action. And, what is wiley is why can't the Whalers be an athletic collective?

If nothing else, detail their helmets in Brass, not Silver. I feel that too, other pieces of the battle, even though I remember them in Blue, but, the heyday was in Seafoam Green. What is a mystery is how will Hartford get an arena when they got scorched on Dunkin' Donuts Arena?

Or, have the Hartford Whalers Social Club? It would give reason to have the lions share of the games be Friday and Saturday Night because even though New York and Toronto might beg to differ, but,  I feel why not have such a plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...