Monday, May 1, 2017

Why Not Have the Drake Bulldogs Race to National Champions to Equalize their Draft Pick

I know in the Drake Bulldogs Doghouse, thankfully, nothing involved "FINE ME LATER" as a sock it to the beleaguered Southeastern Pro Sporting Public and I am happy. But, I feel why not have the Drake Bulldogs race all the way up to National Champions to equalize their Draft Pick?

I don't love the fact that Drake Stadium hasn't had a true Home College Football Playoff Game. I want to just see, like a full on windsprint on a day we had no business windsprinting, or even jaunting, just pile up Playoff Win on top of Playoff Win so it be Texas Forever and Championship Always.

I feel like having to take the flag all the way from home like the older Americans who'd go in full turn on who won it or who just lost it. I feel like, too, seeing a big College Football Program stick their neck out for Des Moines and play a big non conference game the same time as the I-Cubs win Triple A.

What I'd want, later, is to rise a hometown title culture. Even if that meant beating Notre Dame and Baylor back for our heroes pantheon true expansion, like it meant having to go toe to toe with Iowa.

I feel why not bring NFL or NBA Training Camp to their nicely done houses of athletics and I feel like the ships need to rise up here like they rose in Alabama in the South. I want to see the bones of greatness like it was First Class and Quail For Supper like I want to see wins and championships on my first sojourn to Drake Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...