Friday, May 5, 2017

Stock Car vs. Stock Car: Which WIll Happen First: 220 MPH in Cup or 300 MPH in Pro Stock?

The hype machine is not doing me any favors. I feel like the corporate NASCAR mentality has hit a wall in you have to earn your celebrity Special Guests. And, I feel bitter in wanting to outrun the chariot and only wanting to win.

And, what I feel is why not have 220 Miles Per Hour in Qualfying? I feel like too, why not rebuild the car After Tomorrow and even build the replica life sized. In my sensabilites, we will have our first 300 Mile Per Hour Pro Stock Car long before our first 400 Mile Per Hour Top Fueler.

If everything was as easy as Pen and Paper 2D Animation, it'd all be easy. But, I feel with what the Rams are trying to ask for their Inglewood Up to No Good Palace, I feel if I had a stadium, the promise is my name would be engraved or painted into the steel into the 36th Century.

I feel what is scary is we are pressed into the In Other Words, Go to Work Phase. I really, really want to have fun and enjoy myself for real like a lot of other people want to, too.

I don't  like bogus, as much as anyone else, and I wish everything was as Caramel as a Beach Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...