Wednesday, May 3, 2017

if We Really Had to build a Small City vs. a Labyrinth...

Hello, I feel if we really had to build a small city vs. a labyrinth, I tend to wonder, if we had to know who is a good concert venue, actually see if they do Sports. I'd have willies left and right if I knew it was a factory that was hairy, scary and unaccountable.

I mean if we had to build a University or Sports University from the dirt, we'd have 5 Years Scoping, 8 Years to expand and build which is 13 Years and afterwards, its a 30 Year Contract. I feel what is bad is we catch narcolepsy like its amnesia and sadly, if we are stuck with bad people, they will cost us money.

Even if we got NFL Talents in the Arena Football League, we'd need to leave enough tickets and results to stay afloat this Christmas. Emotionally, I don't like hearing "One More Day" when it was ten prior "One More Days" and Sawyer Brown had nothing to do with nothing.

A labyrinth can't stop people or hold people accountable. I feel for venting sake if the only socially acceptable October 27th was the King Richard Petty 200 + 1. I feel like growing up and battles are necessary. But, fighting for nothing is not a good image.

Depth is something we are sadly depriving ourselves. And, I could vociferate East St Louis Flyers Football do 40 Wins in a Row again, or better yet, do 200 Wins, but Mr. Sunkett is not the kind who'd stick to 30 Years. They are already a 3rd Generation Championship Giant, which is hard to find like money. Other than knowing the one program Concord De La Salle wouldn't beat is East St. Louis, and that's according to history, and not just being cool.

I mean, if we have wave after wave of fools, the least we could do is vent and consider our options. I doubt fans like it if there is not enough to make new albums, much less reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...