Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sarah Hyland Can't Deny Ed O'Neill his Series Finale, Again

I don't usually do Hollywood on my blog beat, and usually, traditional Hollywood appears just as rarely as Politics or Legal. But, I feel I have to speak out the Public Service Announcement of the Women's Community and its protected groups outlying like Dearborn and to not steal the art like jacked swag.

Sarah Hyland can't deny Ed O'Neill his Series Finale, Again. For the bevy and wonder of beauties and great cast members Ed O'Neill has had, he has not had a proper series finale. If it was not for Chuck Lorre's Tempertantrums, he'd never got his series finale. Ed O'Neill's Married Wife Katey Segall got her Series Finale in "Sons of Anarchy" in complete run, with all due respect to Futurama, which was not a complete single with Comedy Central Phase.

Other than Big Apple and LA (New) Dragnet being drummed to cancellation and his LA Dragnet Partner in Crime, Eva Longoria, got her series finale in "Desperate Housewives" in 2012. I feel like airing a tangent like Texas Tech to shut out the darkness when they tried to make Spiderman on Broadway with was appropriately met with an elderly Bruce Wayne's un-schway-ness like it was forced, but it isn't.

Other than the Tim "The Toolman" Taylor" Allen character was more authentic than his outdoorsman character, but, I feel getting work spouses like a sitcom is a bit boffo and bogus to me. Would Sarah Hyland be as written all over as Tracey Gold? Anorexia or not, it sank Calista Flockhart from "Ally McBeal". I can't get why we don't learn of Bulls, because they are convenient to trade-bait their Prospects, and I can't understand why the Lakers are becoming the Timberwolves, and the Timberwolves unhealthy fixation on the Celtics and their lingo adds nothing to the Big Ten's Winters.

And, too, we can't deny Tracee Ellis Ross her Series Finale and I think America is greatful in hindsight for the cast-save of Anthony Anderson instead of Malcolm Jamal Warner. I know we let Lena Dunham end her run in the present, but, do we have that option in real time like Monster Green Goodyears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...