Monday, May 8, 2017

Between Lil Yachty and Shyne

I feel like I have to state my reservation what would be the difference between Lil Yachty and Shyne, if Shyne was not sent all the way home in lieu of Diddy being sent to Rikers? I feel in the abnormality, the talent would have shone harder than anyone outside of New York or Los Angeles and the other would have acted abnormally abnormal.

I know the intention is to be suited and booted like a London Stockholder, but, what's bad is what about those who would have filled in for Troy Aikman or Nolan Ryan for not knowing any better.

New things are better if we know what we are doing. We could be like Ashanti and do a video in the Caribbean if we wanted to. And, everyone runs like they want a better deal than renting. But, the reality, is even if we went to daycare and would have hated that with a passionate passion, we'd have to learn on our own.

I feel like the best way to learn is to go out of our way to learn. What is weird in this ozone is we hate someone we don't like like he's Dale Earnhardt, but, I wonder being in a time that we have unpersonable characters better than actors scares away the sales.

I feel drugs is the biggest dismisser. And trying to think Girls are up for Gymnastic Love and Sex when if we used our unfundeds wisely, Nassir would have been a Capital Trial. I don't see no Flower Pots or Cars Worked On at Home, but, I see others getting a jackpot like it saved them from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...