Friday, August 11, 2017

500-0

I feel with the 500 Point Night of David Gravel, the UConn Huskie that would have us eating crow back to Centerville, I feel where is the one of us that would bash wheels and win in Stafford like we where local, but, we wanting to win in the New England as hard as a local.

And, I feel like wanting to win, too, but, we can't all bash wheels and demolition wreck. I feel Gallagher had me going as in "Bring Back the Pontiac" because I feel it is not fair to just build someone else's paint, take it a step higher in bringing their car back with it.

I feel if we really won 500-0, we can't let a problem boomerang back to having Football Camp when we know we are uncomfortable with him in football, let alone in their state, and we can't have a guy half out the door of being elite again.

To a man, I want to at least bring ASA Back, let alone call ARCA the Midwest Equal of the Busch Series without having to go to the Golden Handcuffs of Ilmor and an imitation ASA Chassis. Not everyone could be polished like WJ or Tim Wilkerson, but, I'd rather enjoy my National and International Travels as opposed to chronically eating crow or being jilted over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and oh yeah, AGAIN! like they didn't already know their male heroes are bachelors and proud of it like undatable is a different peace like they'd get too many chances and July 18th opens in a not so nice way on the Football Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...