Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Medical Ethics and Sports

I feel I have to be a stick in the reckless easygoingness and try to make our culture truly Caramel and not just Kyle Busch. I feel with the whole reason NASCAR had to dismiss Tim Richmond was over the devil may care less attitude along with the HIV/AIDS. My Dad had to tell me all the Tim Richmond stories through school and then some.

Excuse me, dying on the field of play is not okay. I've had to deal with 2 Arena League On Field Deaths as a Fan and that later denied the originals 1 and 2, too. I feel Schuye Schuller would have been more Russell Westbrook than Russell Westbrook himself.

I don't like seeing Mental Illness as a copout. I have been hospitialized in patient and not because I was physically hurt or ill twice in my adulthood and that is not fun. It is really on my bones of ethics just to get medical care just because your hurt that you wouldn't have gotten otherwise because you can't fake 2 things: Injuries and Cancer. If you fake both more than once, that is a 5150.

I feel too, Medical Ethics and Sports is a loaded issue that needs talking. Derrick Rose erasing whole seasons just to nurse his injuries and trying to deny Romo IR like it was Peyton Manning or go the AP Route to use an injury just to tail it. I feel it is a loaded issue and I don't claim, or pretend to claim the answers, and we'd need production badly, and not just reasons why we can't jam a good guitar session later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...