Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sunset to 1950 II and Problem Programs

I feel like having to break down "What Carter Lost", but the 6 Carter Boys that spent and did time in prison, I doubt I'd be convinced they'd be truly remorseful for their actions and they'd be just as suave and different kind of remorseless as their last gameday.

I feel if anyone had to face a Dallas Independent or Dallas Carter going deep in the Texas State Football Playoffs in the future, the only good thing with a Ghost Ship is it goes. And, I feel, too, the institutionalism of wanting more state champions than necessary, even in a state in Texas only having more champions than everyone else but California, doesn't have the reward or the honor of having a single true state champion.

I feel the famous equal that hardly gets the time of day is Houston Yates from 1985, and we've only had a Conference 5A Since 1980 and a Conference 6A Since 2012. I feel if Carter kept fighting further, they'd been treated like Canton McKinley in Ohio in the Early 1960s.

Katy would have been drummed like Carter, and the worst they'd been is denying a Midland Lee-Katy for all time state championship. I'd feel Dallas Carter's National Superiors above them are East St. Louis 40-0 Life and Concord de La Salle.  Generally, state's bigs don't play true bigs from other states unless it is Texarkana or Bristol, but, those are the ones I know of offhand. But, Katy tends to have a habit of bending the rules and lying to the man, which both don't help a program image, and they weren't a player in 1988 the same as Houston Yates. I feel Hoover High tends to be the only ones who play bigs outside of state lines, especially with Grayson and Rush Propst tries to be quanity, but, people rally around quality and just booking De La Salle and Southlake Carroll Home and Home and getting it right is pivotal. I feel that just because we have done a good job of team doesn't mean we have done a good job of including people on the fence, in spite of what is stated. I feel let's talk about Problem High School Programs if Coaches are Undisciplined, Coaches let players go Undisciplined, or Players Freeball Steroids and Gamble from Texas A and M to Iowa to Washington to North Carolina like the NFL or other Pro Football is interested for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...