Friday, August 4, 2017

We need Chicago Mechanics to keep Car Culture Orderly

I feel that Chicago not having working Car Dealer Mechanics is a "Operation Kashmir" to us grained in wool Car People because the car dealers are not moving their way to negotiate.

Yo, I feel that Car Culture's Orderliness right now leaves a lot on the Family Table. I feel as if too, if we race, wreck, bash and fix within reason instead of here's a car like my relatives where wanting to go K and N Racing.

I feel there is significant disconnect if it is hard as nails to get a car in my town, and if I was licensed, I'd take on everything big like some people would have taken on the World.

And, I'd be on 4034 like Gale Sayers and Walter Payton where actually in the same backfield with Brian "Brian's Song"Piccolo. I feel as if in the earthly and earthy 2017, I can't let Dale Coyne close shop without a Chicagoland IndyCar Reinforcement in sight.

I feel if in CARS World, we can't pummel a CARS 4 nor we can we expect Rick Hendrick to stay up on the standings and for all of Hendrick Motorsports Brickyard 400 Fortunes, why not try the Indianapolis 500? I feel like making an economy is harder than people think and it is not as easy as breaking 80 Yard Runs for Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...