Thursday, August 10, 2017

Texas-OU in Arlington and Potential Future State Fair of Texas?

I feel somebody has to begin to say if the State Fair of Texas and Cotton Bowl Fair Park Property has to look outmoded. Other than saving a DFW Texas-OU and not having a full season tenant since the Ex-Dallas Burn in 2004, I feel like not having enough DPD Blues should be a sign for Big Tex to actually go to Rural Texas.

Texas is more of an Urban State Fair than Iowa even, and bigger, too. And, in their fair family, losing the head Fletcher's Corny Dog Operators stung to Mars for everyday State Fair loyalists.

Granted, my State Fair heart is in Iowa and I feel I'd want a Late Model Venue as a covenant to a future fairground. But, I feel are these current Fairground Properties in Critical Condition?

And, I tend to feel like if we get to where Big Tex and Texas A and M where equal importance in Calabasas rather than out-importanting each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...