Sunday, August 6, 2017

Why Can't Long Beach State Revive College Football From the Dirt and Sand?

I feel Long Beach State needs to revive College Football from the Dirt and the Sand. Wichita State is closer to reviving College Football through the American Athletic Conference and UAB almost never came back to College Football, and I feel why not have a program revive a program that hasn't came back?

I feel there is no real fairness in Transfers and generally, most programs don't do transfers well, no matter how good their packaged. And, unless you need money, Student Athletes and Gap Years do not get together well.

And, the only socially acceptable examples of people coming in later is if there in the military and if they are in BYU. I feel like the last thing I want to get started on down is Man that looks both rugged and look like Some Women.

I feel better if say, there are other options to play College Football and reopen the College Football World in a big way. I feel like there'd be a lot of things if Long Beach State had to restart Football before actual games are played again even.

And, I feel like wanting to see Long Beach State rise again and play Georgia for their 1st Game Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...