Saturday, August 12, 2017

Is this Dallas's "Holy Man" Year?

I am feeling without Ezekiel Elliott, I feel this year is the long, earthy, worse than 1960 bottom that makes the Dallas Cowboys rebuild from a Truman Showesque Reality and makes them flagship of the sport of Football again. I doubt I would flinch as I feel every position would be up for grabs later.

And, I am thinking, too, if Zeke wound up taking the "Tom Brady Route" just to keep playing, I feel like people would have not had it with Commissioner Goodell. And, how everyone can win or lose is either through Draft Day or the Arena League.

The challenges of having to keep on going hard, especially when it was in the wrong, especially if it was gambling like Vilma, or the integrity of the postseason like Tom Brady, or having a needle to the Women's Community like Ezekiel Elliott when Ray Rice is still on the lam, is illegalizing and the best thing with a problem gambler is to keep him away from the house, especially when we where cowed into believing Michael Vick was Jose Canseco.

It would be telling me "Sky Blue", when that is not the issue. If we keep playing down "The Coast is Clear", we'd already get wound out of a vetting process. I think if the only good way to keep Ezekiel Elliott from feasting on the sport off hours is if we had to actually take it to the courts to keep him from making money, which, the law and order gentleman in me would love for the rest of my life, because, I feel there had to be a lot of orchestrations and shadiness from Ezekiel's Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...