Monday, August 14, 2017

Baby Driver vs. Big Driver: The Missed Focuses

I feel a sense for as much focus on "Baby Driver" on the cinemas this Summer, I feel we are missing focus and losing the Big Drivers left and right. I feel like having to start with Men's Golf, who plays every weekend, and it is not the putter, it's the driver! I am not a golf guy, but, I feel that we lost focus a long time ago on truly playing every single weekend rather than boying out for the majors.

Agajyo and Jameis where Terrible Draft Picks for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We should read enough that every Florida State Seminole Kicker has to be great forever or he will be remembered for his misses forever. And Jameis, I feel to this day the Buccaneers where Craven to get him even after the humiliating 2-14 of 2014 where they had a Potential Chance to be NFC Champions,but no, they tanked out for Jameis, which no other organization felt comfortable even getting him.

I feel the Johnnie Lindberg vs. Tanner Gray Rookie of the Year Race will go down to Pomona. Even though the NHRA calls it "The Road to the Future", but, truthfully, it is more of a race than the Mello Yello Championships. If Johnnie Lindberg gets his 1st Win and wins 3 More Finals, he'd outwin Tanner and the Rookie of the Year.

I feel hype entered our eyes and eardrums long ago this year, and not all of it is well. I feel disgusted why everyone runs wild and thinks that is cute and they don't do their jobs. I am thinking, on my soapbox, we are washed to believe it is the 1960s, and people want truth, not 50 Cent CoIntelPro to spook East Coast Hip Hop and I feel in the MLK/Malcolm X Wedge, it is wedging toward the 2nd and I feel people should be more vigilant just to not people go and go and go until they aren't playing, and worse yet, it is real people who know who's going to be in 2044 or who's wasting everyone time and money. Even though I am barking editoral in not having enough great Son or Brother In Law because that my line, but, I feel what about good Daughter and Sister in Laws on the other end? Just because time runs doesn't mean we can't crash committment harder than a demolition wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...