Monday, August 28, 2017

Houston Pro Teams at UT Austin Should Be On the Table

I feel that the short term home until we have a plan and a strategy for Houston Sports Homes is University of Texas at Austin. I feel that it would only be fair to have a single temporary home for a while post-Harvey for Houston Rockets, Houston Dynamo, Houston Texans and the Houston Astros.

Morally, I feel there should be a compass here, especially if we didn't have Chicago or Chicagoland in commission in the future. But, I feel, we need to decide early where, when and what to roll, especially if we had to play games in or play school in, which the 2nd is not always realistic.

I feel one huge piece later on is the inevitable demolition for the Astrodome. I feel the Astrodome Demolition Plan needs to include these things: Expansion of the Preexisting NRG Stadium to make it a Houston Equal to Michigan Stadium, Calling the Astrodome Houston's Valley Ranch and Houston Football Hall of Fame to omnibus Oilers History back to Texas and to have Houston Pro Football Return as the Oilers, too.

Goodell doesn't exude the same cooperation as Tagliabue. I feel like, too, as a hardworking Sportsman, I only feel its fair to look at all options on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...