Monday, August 7, 2017

Why Not Throwback Hickory and Nashville Fairgrounds back to Cup and IndyCar?

With having a Cup at the Glen like it was Sonoma and longing chillingly for Bud at the Glen, even though I never drink liquor, but, we can't lie about fabric. And I feel instead, being the lone IndyCar Fan who actually wants to see them run Hickory and Nashville Fairgrounds like I am a sight for sore eyes like Garfield was every morning again.

And, in the land called Stock Car, I'd want to see returns to Hickory and Nashville Fairgrounds like, for real. I know the CARS people have tried to do what they've done, but, they've still have car issues vs. the Southern Super Series, and the Super CARS Weekends had been a Southern Super Series bash instead.

What is not fair, is I long non-secretly for Springfield and DuQuion like they where Tipton and West Liberty for the energy Newton trashed and made a different kind of rude like everyone being on a Panda Beat and not one soul adding pennies to the story. I still don't like my state not having a Fairgrounds Speedway and the advocate in me wants a different, safer, more approachable Fairground and I'd bash my way to the Big Go if that was offered to me to see Courtney Force in person for as many times as I've seen Graham Rahal in person.

I like the Throwback 276, but, I feel CARS faulted in having 2 Races, not 1. I feel bad habits are not good, and no one really knows different and the least we could do is put our races on better live Television at the Sports Bar or Other Places of Viewing that are on Television, because I feel sponsors only get their money on Television or Radio. It's cool to connect people, but, I feel it is fairer that I could buy my reservations and tickets with my hard earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...