Monday, August 7, 2017

Neymar the Tax Dodger escaped to PSG

I feel like Neymar the Tax Dodger escaped to Paris-St.Germain as in "I'm Bad, Your Worse" Game fans in Europe do not want to see. I don't know if he is as nefarious on cash as Messi or Ronaldo, but, we have an issue seeing them like Senna and Prost and not being truthful.

And, while I feel like I am on my Bob Varsha and Bob Ley, but, I feel Government Accountability everywhere is "I'll Keep You Around" like we didn't have Yessir, No Sir like 1957 and the Best Years Detroit had. I feel anyone is in the house like I'd try to buy them out and in like I had cash, and I feel like I am deterred and deferred more instead.

And, a lot of these Political Offices are no better off than Trump. I feel having to win cash, even though we are the same shirt like Metallica or Nirvana, is not good. I thought Paris-St. Germain maneuvered their way through Spain and I feel a Post-Brexit England is a stick and to make matters worse, they let everyone in, perturbing Olympic Glory and the only way we as the Red,White, and Blue is made to win, is by demolishing Russia the 1st Day Back from being Home.

And, I feel like being on a Soapbox Nation like it was the Reds, but, I am stating what is obvious as unaccountability is coming in from all sides like everyone to Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...