Saturday, August 26, 2017

Drake can't resurrect a 10 Year, 500 Week Poll Run

We've had peak Drake in the same time it was peak Michael Jackson. But, what's icy in all this is we've had more US Internationals inundate us. And, with a lot of the isms, we keep thinking who is Elton John or Nelly except one problem, their not Elton John or Nelly.

This decade is more physical and personal than the 1980s and I feel, too, why not let us ride anything and everything within reason? The heater I keep having in the chillaxness of trying to be reclusive or worse yet, hermits, doesn't help in a lot of things, from Summer Movies to the Legal System.

I feel like are we human, or are we going to attempt 50000 in the New York Stock Exchange? Even though I am harping vibrantly on the non-stop party of the 2000s Ending Rudely, via The Killers, but, I feel we had been more icy silver or icy white on reentry like NHL Ice and people up here have icy memories to crashes and tragedy, unfortunately.

And, they don't take kindly in these parts to writing more books than fiction. What is wild, I doubt people would get away with the VMAs being "Strange". They changed the trophy already once, and I feel the best anyone can do is have a dry run until the 2nd Person Notices and Wins. Hey, we can fix that long before we even script a Cinema "Batman Beyond".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...