Thursday, August 24, 2017

Would trying DeMario in LA County for Corrine be the final answer?

I know a lot of us in the blogging community prefer to be Softball like Today because we can't do hardballs well. But, I feel like unless your Too $hort or in Oakland, stop wasting your energy on hype raves.

But, I feel a hunger in me for justice, namely Women's Justice. But, I feel trying DeMario in LA County over Corinne be the final answer? I feel The Bachelor Franchise layed a big ol' egg in finding Ladies Men instead of Bachelor Bobs, which we could say is his own Hype Machine.

Rule .4034: Do That Jersey Responsibly. I know not everyone does Sports, but, I feel like in a wayward world, I want to foundry anything from Sports Records to Moon Landings.

But, what would trying DeMario in that infamous LA County Courthouse accomplish? It would be a proper year and a half trial and what is not good, is we'd see that paneling in our nightmares. And, I feel people need to be owed final answers and not just be Summer Vacationed Forever, and the fright of letting anyone in is not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...