Monday, January 8, 2018

Fun is Having a Candlestick Park or Texas Stadium Home Field Advantage

I feel my idea of fun at this time is being a wedgebuster between Orbits and Lifetime, like the antiheroes needed more go juice. And, my idea of fun is having a Candlestick Park or Texas Stadium Home Field Advantage. But, I feel Character has became a game, and the gimmicks and the swag that got us out of the house and buying tickets are cute, but, we'd needed to crush it by a mountain.

I feel like feeling energy can't be forced. But, I loudly growl why CenturyLink Field and the Superdome are strong Home Field Advantages suddenly. And, the right moves would have done lifetimes money without having to think about it. And, certainly, I feel just because so and so lost it doesn't make it okay.

And, it is irritable to believe anyone could wedge people who are merchandise and jerseys again. And, just making it on anyone with no watch or warning ask for trouble, if not full on takes it.

And, the system is a disaster and a mockery. And, people don't want unbelievable all the time, every time. And, speaking of anytime, we can't just hold it together only for it to fall apart all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...