Thursday, January 25, 2018

Playing Different Kind of My Little Pony Pairings

I feel what is obvious is key My Little Pony Couplings like Button Mash and Sweetie Belle, Rumble and Scootaloo, amid the Big Ones, and I feel like why not play with different kind of pairings from Sports or Entertainment.

Button Mash and Apple Jack = Apple Mash

It would be perfect as perfectly mismatched as doing all the work like Tanya Tucker and doing no nothing but playing.

Lady Rarity and Big MacIntosh = Rare MacIntosh

I was going to thing Big and Rare, but, Rare MacIntosh would have more of a ring

Fluttershy and Glenn Quagmire = Fluttermire

This coupling would be so messed up on so many levels that I couldn't comprehend, because Fluttershy would be too trusting and Quagmire would be too not committed

Steph Curry and Sweetie Belle = Stephie Belle

Other than having Basketball's Hero right now and Sweetie Belle's real 1st Name is Stephanie, like Lady Gaga, and with both having a Bowian Influence, I feel getting the name right is the game

Rainbow Dash and Barry Switzer = Rainbow Switzer

It would be a colorful pairing if the Son of the Bootlegger's Boy paired with Women's Sports and Children's Show Hero Rainbow Dash as Rainbows and Crimson would make a giant mess for the soul.

Bart Simpson and Twilight Sparkle = Twilight Bart

It would be a multicolored Pixel Mishap waiting to happen.

John Wilkins and Scootaloo = Scootawilkins

I feel other than the chest of Odessa Permian's State Championships and the most grounded character since Big Bird and she is not happy to be grounded would make an interesting pairing

Antron Brown and Apple Bloom = Antron Bloom

I feel with pairing AB's equally would make for an interesting team and if Apple Bloom's Cutie Mark really was a Pro Stock Motorcycle or Street Legal Rod that started Antron Brown's Quest down the Quartermile.

Pinkie Pie and Tom Landry = Landry Pie

Winning Games, Hard Work and Throwing Parties would be the name of the game.

Dr. Tom Osborne and Milano Mash= Doctor Mash

This would be curious because instead of Doctor Whooves, substituting him with the Guy Who is Nebraska, Dr. Tom Osborne, and  Doctor Mash would throw people for losses like Rick Ross Career.

AJ Foyt and Apple Jack= Apple Tex

I am throwing around my 2nd Apple Jack Pairing and I feel why not pair The Mr. AJ Foyt with Apple Jack. I feel it would be better of my inital matches.

Tony Stewart and Princess Celestia= Celestic Smoke

The Queen of Equestria and the King of not letting anyone else win would equal what would go wrong

A lot of my base would be based off 15 Different Medical Terms and half of them being Narcolepsy, and my base is playing off My Little Pony Pairings and seeing what would develop. Even though everyone would be free to play who they want, but, I wouldn't be held accountable for what becomes later because the better tales we dig up sequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...