Thursday, January 18, 2018

Would a 300 Bowling Game Travel Further in League or in Charity?

I feel like opining a curious question: Would a 300 Bowling Game Travel Further in League or in Charity? With a brutal derth of recreational professionals, I feel either would travel far, but, what if you needed hundreds of thousands of donations to make such a Perfect Game occur?

Would they break the news like its actual Springfield IL? Or would it be given a blurb in a City Sports Page at best?

I feel a sense of unease in recreation and we do not all know how to transfer that energy well. Financing replacement alleys like here in Marion and Mt. Vernon is a loaded topic, and certainly, we can't keep getting iced out forever.

Even though we get tested up like everyone is Dion Waiters, but, I feel a Perfect Game would have been everywhere from Minnesota to Missouri if it was a Non Profit Event. And, honestly, just because we can be swaggity to death doesn't make it right.

Other than hyping like maniacs in Small Markets, I feel where is the movements or the love? I don't necessarily like having the same old same not get airplay like Danny Brown's "Detroit vs. Everybody" Verse, but, I feel in sporting future, it would move us up and we'd be supersonics against people who are paid to be pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...