Thursday, January 4, 2018

LeBron's Lakers vs. Kyrie's Celtics: Pull The Trade Now, Magic!

I feel Magic Johnson having to be roasted for many different reasons, here, and I feel angry Marvin Barnes, or Lonzo Ball is looting the mansion. And, in all respect, in thinking the Los Angeles Forum was dead, but, I feel Magic Johnson has to pull the trade for D-Wade and LeBron.

What is raw, is wanting to see a D-Wade and LaBron (LeBron) teaming in Los Angeles. And, Dan Gilbert only knows one speed: Fast and Loose. And, the calcitraction the Ballses have taken Southern California Hoops Hostage, I don't think Jerry West or Del Curry, functional adults who are Basketball Lifers, would have had the patience to put up with the Balls.

I don't want Lithuania. Not on my life and not if I saw 200 Years. And, I hate to be editoral, but Los Angeles and Southern California sports becoming devoid and lost and I feel the noise crushes in the way we'd carve Larry Culpepper and think Dauterive was the actor behind the vendor uniform.

And, beneath Magic, I feel there isn't another management type anywhere near the Great Western Forum or the Forum Club. And, while we are on Cover 2, I feel like the Yugo is rusting in the Pacific , chassis and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...