Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Where is the Lore of DC Sports?

I feel in response of St. John's folly of an Archbishop Carroll Near Win, I feel where is the lore of DC Sports, let alone Washington DC? The folly of Metra misspending their vault to the point they couldn't replace their tracks, having Crazy Larry Bill Cosby being repainted on Ben's Chili Bowl Wall, and trying to return the Senators back to the Majors and not just the Nationals.

If Washington DC is ultitarian, I feel why John Wall is down? I feel the darkness has been painted over, and RFK is gone now, and if Ovi is down, the Capitals would be home for the playoffs.

To be frank, the M in the DMV in Baltimore's Murder Rate is only having Chicago for a rival. And, with dysfunction in full bloom, I feel it is tragic we haven't known the Ambassador Washington DC.

It is not the school, it generally is the neighborhood. And, the folly of being jilted over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and again is not funny. And, Trump's DC is backfiring left and right and finding answers would have drug our Watergates into 2030.

And, I feel DC is getting fanned left and right, and I am sure someone will find parts to build the Metra again and make DC Hockey an Urban Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...