Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I am BLAZING about Not Having Englishtown!

I am BLAZING in a matter you can't believe about Not Having Englishtown! First of all, it is the closest 1st Division Motorsports Race to New York City. 2nd, I command you to make a replacement!

But, first, I feel torched this subzero morning that Englishtown is gone. And, torched is too nice of a word.

If I wanted something all new, I'd be bringing Pontiac back to the track. And, we don't have the means for anything all new at this time and I'd wish we'd go off just to get something all new.

I don't feel happy about not having Englishtown and WHO ELSE? took Pro Stock Serious? WHO ELSE?

Drive Detroit and build the World we want to see at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...