Saturday, January 13, 2018

This Champion Knows Who's Functional and Who's Not 2018

I feel with the bottomless well of collapsing orbits and perps found out, and the bottom of an otherwise bottomless well of bottomless booze, I feel functionality is key. If we had paid pros just to be paid, it would be a wild blue mess of lawlessness and everything under the word murder, which is ethical license for repression.

And, College can't take your whole neighborhood. It is paranoid narcissist schizoprenic. And, if someone has problems with women and spends his time at home or pub, people see through that junk plainly.

I mean, the reason we'd work, play or go to college or school is to get out of the house. I don't want to think the next worst thing, because that is a true Yo Gotti. (Ain't No Turning Around). And, a lot of us feel rocked and not in a good way.

I feel why accountability is not easier, even if we where all on the field. I feel having leadership that mocks the good of people is damaging at home. And, especially at the grassroots level, I wonder if Problems With Women is plain to see, especially if 10,000 in Cool Guy Stuff in Video Games is 10 Million in Cool Guy Stuff in Earth.

People just full on don't like mysteries. They just don't. And, I feel there has to be a crisis management plan if the guy or the future version of him gets the girl, grabs the girl, and has the girl because the 2nd would be the smashing skunk in the whole issue, because people can't take Copycat Trumps or Copycat Quagmires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...