Thursday, January 25, 2018

Why Not Return "Smoke on the Water" back to Jack Trice?

I feel like fo Central Iowa, what I feel in the feel-good, hard working and hard living culture, I feel why not start with Deep Purple again? Bill Snyder got half my state's number and recruits like Mt. Union keeps stealing half the class, and I feel Oklahoma would be sweeter than Quohog without Baker and Stoops as I feel like Iowa State's not going to be denied 10 and Dallas, Texas.

I feel like the accomplishments of Winter Wonderland/Cold Crush, A Great Oklahoma, Bowl Win in a town that Gave Ames the Blues Before like Elvis at 1000 Feet and Monday Miracles, but, I feel like even though it a family show, but, I want to see Jack Trice Magic like Newton maced out Concord de la Salle in Town.

And, I can't stand the whackiness, like Jimbo ran and left Leon County, Scott Stricklin ran and left with Mullen and ashamed Mississippi State, and I can't stand the same bad boys in Leon County.

Lucky doesn't mean focused and I feel like winning to make the budget instead. And, what's too real is I feel like too many hide the checkbook when they try to puff agenda. Instead, I want to puff and pump a lead like Mike Eddy.

Nobody's talking Los Angeles in Football like that and I feel like a Rainbow after a Tornado Warning like that is a realistic breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...