Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Contract of Character

I was going to say Content of Character, but, I had to take it higher for you in my 1st Blog of 2018. Even though I'll state my Playoff Results later, but, I feel like having to air out some of my peeves.

I feel the only time it is acceptable to pass the helmet is if Tim McCreadie or Darrell Gwynn life on the line and even if it is Gene Snow or Tony Stewart helmet, which wouldn't win the character national championship at Chapel Hill or Westwood, but that's another matter.

I feel the best way to yank a man from the top of the World is to yank his job and charge him. The Women's Community CANNOT and WILL NOT be iced out like Slick Willie in 1998, and I feel Matt Lauer would earn commissions because it is direct to the Women's Community, and no, Bryant Gumbel doesn't have to choose between everyday and Sunday in 2018.

I feel as if I'd care about the high bar. Santa would have loved you if Episodes VII and VIII was in the Red Hot Summer. And, Cartmanitis and The Quagmire lower the bar disturbingly. Certainly, a good dad or male relative would howl "Don't Do That", and I find nothing to offer original is violently toxic.

If we have anything but kids working for our senators, that is an issue. But, again, I don't see any thrills in Gen X's outgrowth and I don't think laying it all out on the line flies with me unless your genuinely over the moon at School and you really can't fake the Moon Landing, and every car part is treated like your own build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...