Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My City Sadly Doesn't Know the Difference Between Star Power, Baseball Movies and STAHP!

I feel like in a collapsing orbit, my fair city should know and act better than it is. And, generally, most Iowa Movies are Baseball Movies. But, instead, we get so many artists that they know art, but not distribution. And, frankly, star power is a bit off edge and I don't think I feel happy about House Hunters worming the back of my fair city.

And, in reality, a lot of our filmakers have to fight even to film. And, they have personal scripts to boot, too. I feel a sense of a dearth of lost energy that there is not anything constructive moving us up.

Are we really human or are we filming anything and everything with no cut? Frankly, being in a raw time of the Winter is not good, we have no consensus.

Even if we had oppurtunities, it would never be all No Strings Attached like NSYNC. The only way we'd win, sadly, is make other people keep drawing their hand until their hand is overloaded.

And, instead, let's pretend we had an off-loaded economy because I don't see anyone help an economy that collapsed in 1983, 1993, 1973 or 2008. And, even if the 2008 Collapse never happened, we'd still have had to deal with the balloon popping somewhere.

Somewhere is not a good image and I doubt I'd see anything that would move us up in 2021 unless we are tired of being Small and at Home and not just be vulgar and mad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...