Sunday, December 2, 2018

Why Not Have Illinois Be Super-State in Football?

I feel the Conference Scenario in Illinois High School Football is running its course, and as Sportsman and Observer, I feel why not have Super-State instead? I'd feel we'd have to consider long and hard WHO is Home Field Throughout.

What is weird to me is the 8 Class Model would leave some significant Travel Holes on a Friday Night or heaven forbid, a Thursday Night. As fan, and only as fan, I feel performances do not lie to me.

And, the edge lines of these territories being Illinois Quad Cities, Chicagoland, Central Illinois and Southern Illinois would make for some interesting Semifinals. I don't know if there are enough Male Role Models to carry on tradition within reason rather than peacing out and spending more than a dozen at Hollywood, but, I feel like I've been a Nas about key matters.

I don't think this is Amendment X, but, I feel raising High School Sports, and later reinforcing it is necessary. Raising in this age is up for debate due to heightened turnover and dropout rates, but, certainly, in most cases, I'd rather'd be there early in the event they had to turn people away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...