Sunday, September 1, 2019

Ain't Nobody Talkin' About Oregon!

Breaking News: Ain't Nobody Talkin' About Oregon as a Real Life Championship Contender! And, to make life worse, I'd be happier tearing down Autzen and Hayward before I'd believe in Oregon having that 5th Runner Up in the National Championship JUST to can their Athletic Department!

What I don't see is Enviromentalists and Other Home State Products. I know they filling out the Dark Moon that would be reserved for Texas, but, I'd believe in Nebraska going 0-12 before I'd believe Oregon would win it all.

Mr. Mullens is taking the Madison Square Garden/Rose Bowl Habit Higher and Further! That's reserved for Texas and Ole Miss! I feel for as much Florida State and Tennessee rang out a good thing, I'd have to torch Oregon a new one because they are always close but never, ever, no never deliver the tangible NCAA Gold!

I don't mind contention, but if Michigan came to Eugene, their Superiority would be safe. I do not like why you'd make Fresno State and Clemson Hold their Manhattans, and that would be if their stupidity made them Collar to .500!

This Just In: Unless You UNLV, you irrelevant in the West! I'd keep booking against unless it was the King playing hard in Alaska, and they'd win big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...