Thursday, September 12, 2019

BC39/Hulman Hundred Double in 2020?

I am the only one in Motorsports who tried to hit out the All Nighter Hoosier Hundred/Night Before the 500 Double Major. And, I feel that the BC39 would need to be retained in the Red,White and Blue Weekend as a Standalone, along with the 50th Hulman Hundred being the Midwest Finals.

The sense in it all is not having the BC39 be dislocated, and I feel a lot of years, it has been Hoosier/Hulman/Little 500/Freedom 100/Night Before the 500 Bingo Board. To me, I would alleviate the Super Board by at least having traditionals or key traditionals be at home in Indiana.

I'd feel like the surge in Sprint Car Racing would not be a rumor and in the Iracing USAC Board, it includes people who won in the K and N Series this decade (Chase Cabre).

Other than trying to keep the faculty tradition alive as I feel like the all or nothingness would be overbearing. I couldn't change the Indianapolis 500 Theater without at least having another chassises to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...