Sunday, September 1, 2019

Too Much Life is Something I Am Not Cool With

I feel like what splits my brain functions is too much life the Wrong Way. I feel like I'd want to be like a Teamster and Call Right Then and There whoever is a problem down to the galley or rogue's galley. It is difficult to get good Blog Posts when everything is a News Flood.

Even though Tyler Dippel's Coast is Clear, but, I  am still not signing him up to replace Helio Castroneves! I'd have more fun adventuring, or being on a Shopping Spree. (I am not a Hunter and Don't Want to Chase UFOs and Disrespect Someone Else's Field.)

Tell me, for the last 101 Days, did you try to work or be Radio Silent the Right Way? I don't like wanting to see no one I couldn't pass to my Mother's Friends, but, I'd feel guilty if it is 103 More Days after Tomorrow and we'd don't have any moneymakers. (December 24th)

I don't have albums to go to, tours to go to and merchandise to go to. I'd feel insulted that just being there is an elevated art form.  I'd throw the Alfa Romeo into the Grand Canyon before I'd trust them.

Sooner or later, we'd see Money we'd not see back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...