Friday, September 13, 2019

Why Not the Oxford 250 the Cup Race and a 40th Anniversary of NASCAR in Indianapolis Brickyard 400?

As a hard-boiled Indianapolis Motor Speedway and NASCAR Fan, I feel like wanting to see the Oxford 250 be a Cup Race in 2021 and 2022 and for those years, why not have the 40th Anniversary of NASCAR in Indianapolis Brickyard 400?

We'd have to jam out the Summer Races and the Major Races to let the Championship do its thing. I'd be more than happy to contribute to the Lap Fund, if given the chance and I feel like the Major Out Strategy would be great for many of different reasons.

I don't see schlock in any of this. I feel like that I would see that the Brickyard 400 get properly marketed and sold again.

A part of that would be IRP and a bigger part would be seeing Older Stock Cars Race into Turn 1 of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I would leap for joy and pride if such a Marshall Plan did exist.

I feel like out of many of other things, I wonder if having to make the Lenox American Worker 301 a Oxford 250 Qualifier Rock the Eastern Part of North America. I find that I really,really, really want to believe in the Long Game and my favorite part would be Brickyard 400 Testing.

If we had to do the Brickyard 400 Under The Lights, it would degenericize the art and we'd have to find where the Moon would be imaged over Turn 2. It would be Yeoman Labor for the Artist, which usually is imaged at the Start/Finish Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...