Monday, September 16, 2019

The James Cycle in the Modifieds Leaves Nothing Good

To be frank, I feel like the James Cycle of losing Ted Christopher and Mike Stefanik leaves nothing good. It is not "Good Times" and we aren't remotely close to it yet and I doubt Modified Fans want to be swamped with phoenoms, Parties in the USA, or having to unflatteringly evolve Racers into All Time Great Racers.

In the Evans Cycle, the only good thing then was going to work. This is a heady quarter and I doubt our Contemparies brought anything but Hard Racing.

I doubt I want to be started on quanitity, I doubt I want to be started on jobbers and I definitely don't want to be started down on actors instead of serious, top dollar, love and respect for mannerisms.

I'd feel exactly in the last paragraph would be the exact least appropriate examples and when it is wholly making money, people do not even want to care.

The downspout would be relatability and healthy relatabilty like the series was ours. It would be a swampland if the DNF Rate to evade Disqualifications or Suspensions would swell. The inauthenticity would rank up worse and more worse, and we had as inauthentic of scenarios as we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...