Friday, September 20, 2019

Why Not Return the Milwaukee Mile as a Dirt Track?

Even though my Superspeedway Allegiances read Indianapolis, but, I feel strongly about returning the Milwaukee Mile as a Dirt Track to keep it alive for Cup and IndyCar. The succinctisms I would change would be the Dungeon of a Tunnel, try to modernize the Press Box/Skybox,  and have a Fairgrounds Race Weekend to make it atenable.

I'd know Dan Gilbert will run out of courses. I am thinking that this is an effort either to keep the Milwaukee Mile alive, or have a replacement Mile and Wisconsin State Fairgrounds.

It would be hard to change what is already neglected and no amount of money would change that. I don't know if this is squash, but, I would feel like if it was NASCAR Heat 5 or any new Video Game Developments, I'd at least want the Privilege of Smoke vs. Jeff Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...