Thursday, September 5, 2019

Operation Community Cancer: Why There are Problems from Top to Bottom at Home

I feel since .341, I feel that we are Vodka Slammed with Community Cancers in Every Eastern Iowa Schoolhouse. And, those same cancers fester with no Role Models and Expectations.

If Northern Iowa beat Tennessee at the UNI Dome, I'd be hailing "I'd Love You! I'd Love You! I'd Love You" like it came out of literally nowhere. No, it is the Iowa State Upset, the fact you'd have a self-interested Campus Community not interested in being Teacher or Coach or Curing their Relatives.

Sadly, it is showing in our communities. If it's from bottom to top, it is even worse than Rick  Mast never winning in Winston Cup due to Carbon Monoxide. It doesn't help Chicago and Chicagoland has darkened out the Countryside, and not in a good way.

We know what to do for what we know what to do. And, there is not enough budget to pass around for self interest and self importance. We'd be currently having enough money we'd never see back again lining our pockets senselessly.

And, I do not like anyone who messes up with Women or Children or True Protected Groups in School be in School. I am far from perfect but I'd feel like this is a joke that no one wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...