Monday, September 9, 2019

Blog #1300: Being Nerfed is not Funny

I am dedicating my 1300th Blog on this Website on why my Home is Nerfed Silly. But, I feel Mr. Barta and Mr. Harreld want to intentionally make life miserable for Female Students, Faculty and University People in Eastern Iowa.

I'd really want to fight the topic, because there is not a lot for the poor, namely Christmas, and changing the subject has became too easy. I feel like this game of Hangman is very brutal and expensive, and the arguments would be which item/piece would we put on next rather than just letting things be.

The unrailing is there is nobody really great to book out of town at Gabe's Plus Hotel Reservations. It is deflating we'd get lost in space on people who'd have no respect for our hard earned money.

North Liberty doesn't have a Capstone and they don't have a term Football Program yet, but, they are outperforming left and right everyone else. I feel like I'd shed when I'd find out Alburnett, Dunkerton, and Mormon Trail have Hometown Hawkeyes and everyone else didn't.

My 1320th Blog would be likely to be around the bend. It is not that it is bad, but, it is bad from First Thing In The Morning to the Last Thing At Night Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...