Wednesday, September 25, 2019

College Football Bonus Game 9-25

The Slippery Rock  3-0 7 11 6 2-26 6-32 3-1
Michigan                  2-1 16 0 10 0-26 15-41 3-1

Michigan Escapes On Band Day!

Okay, we should have been on the ball from Last Spring on both Band Day 1979 Anniversary and the Birthday Game (Princeton vs. Rutgers). I feel with the warts, imperfections, and nonnegotiables, it is 6 Weeks to College Football's 150th Birthday and 3 Months to Christmas.

I'd write the Schembeckler Era Headline because that extended Yost and Crisler's American History. I am not doing it just because the Outright National Championship Clock still will go past 3 Quarters and for you Civil War Historians, I wouldn't get into 4 Score and 7 Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...