Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tennessee Whiskey and Family Values

I feel on this Red, White and Blue, timily wanting to bring up Tennessee Whiskey and Family Values like its own Guns and Butter. I feel we loaded all the way up and then some on these Tennessee Whiskey bets like the 1970s.

I don't think cycling through the Housing Market is a goal a Gal who'd look like she's a Child to the Untrained Eye wants to tell people. She wants to tell people our Schools are Safe and our Bluebloods are going to State U or any other place of Higher Learning.

To me, I am very Red Hot that we'd have to go the Fred Durst route to make money on anything. I don't mind the Adult Things, but, I'd rather bet my Hotel, Dinner and Dancing Reservations on Carter vs. Yates for the Texas State Championship.

It is not good to see people that are usually levelheaded get heated, even if it was Hard Knocks. I'd carry the Pirate Flag and that U against Oklahoma and Nebraska, and even if I had a Sister, I wouldn't want Strange Men badgering me or My Mom, and The Tennessee Whiskey is not a good image.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...