Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Iowa City's Civic Pride is More Solidly Frozen than the Polar Ice Caps

I am not writing it out in the mood of jokes. I feel Iowa City's Civic Pride is more frozen than the Polar Ice Cap. It would be easier just to run to cash the $174,000 Checks for Congress for no real effort than convince people to be civically and ethically proud.

I feel the real prod is every Female despises the dudes that want to be Bachelor Contestants. If they'd had the Ultimate Reality Show to cure the Ultimate Reality Show, I'd join Trishelle and Trista Sutter just to keep away from Boomin' Brown and Hollywood Brown.

I feel we'd throw money at recycling everything just to make new trees. Or freeze the North and South Poles so hard it would make new Polar Icecaps in a Number of Years.

I think the biggest thing is the 4 Election Days at the Last 1/3 of 2018. That is excessant and I would be fun to have the Biggest Tree in Johnson County be center of the Pentacrest.

I'd have an easier time believing the Poor Barkeep and Her Friends that are equally as picked apart than some of these characters, and the fabric is so well woven its unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...