Friday, September 6, 2019

The Brickyard 400 Under The Lights Has to be On The Table

I feel like the biggest move in Post-Tony George Indianapolis Motor Speedway Lore has to be the Brickyard 400 Under the Lights has to be on the table. There are many faculty who would detest such a move.

I would think within reason, it would have to be Saturday Day into Night because Indianapolis would be too classy to race a Single Day and that is it. I would think if anything, I would see having to do a 24 Hour Enduro and having to do a Classic Stock Car/Vintage Indianapolis 500 and Virtual Indianapolis 500's as well.

The sensativity is it is not Texas Motor Speedway and the mentality they'd only pack Richmond is woven in they'd only pack Indianapolis.  I'd rather'd have Mike Tirico and Tony Dungy for the Indianapolis 500 in the event of losing Dale Earnhardt,Jr. like Neil Bonnett and never getting the joy or the privileges of Dale Earnhardt,III.

To split the topic, I can't stand Paul Tracy or AJ Allemindinger, and Bob Costas left under Matt Lauer's tawdry shadow, along with Tamron Hall. I feel like plea bargaining for the life of me, doing the Racing Champions Right and not say the Bad Vodka 400 or the Florida Georgia Bebe 400, because I am splitting hairs on the lap fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...