Saturday, April 29, 2017

Pizza Delivery Routes, Women's Buildings and Everything Pros

I feel mad Joe Mixon was taken by the Bengals because one thing, I feel that of non-uniformed Football Pros Past and Present, I am convinced him and Ray Rice are going to win a Law Enforcement Pick Up. I feel that way because the fact I've even tried to go Dissmixon last Fall and I felt strong Iowa State was going to pull a rare OU Upset on National TV Last Fall.

I am still fired up on my tangent, and I feel like on this Dale Earnhardt Day, the fact professionalism begins and ends at home like change is not lost on me. If we let anyone in from anywhere and anytime, it be a giant green room instead of a VIP Room or a White Room. I feel that in my view, I know Pittsburgh Steelers had heart with drafting James Conner, but, his health is more terminal than what Ben Roethlisberger did.

I feel the hype machine's no substitute for fans and numbers and diecasts. If Wood Brothers had to run BGN, other than going stronger on support races, but, it'd feel like more of a roll to Cup and to win races and championships in Cup. I feel that it is as common as Pizza Delivery Routes and the Women's Building.

If we merged the two, it'd be a hairy monster. And, I feel a good sign of talent is knowing if any problem pro is unwanted in the Women's Building. I know we on a Red Bull or Kool-Aid Phase, and everyone else knows that, but, they'd be picking who's problem in 4th to 8th Grade, like it was the World I was made in. Speaking of made, anyone's only made if they don't cause problems for the other 84, 52, or 21 in their regiment. If we had anyone who didn't know Women's Soccer or Women's Basketball at home be drafted to Pro that actually was not generally considered like a Firestone, but, in all due respect, we twisting the Bachelor all the way up beyond 25 and trying to pay rent. 35 would have given too many chances, 38 like it was my past boss's graduating year and their classmate sassed forever they should have stopped Mt. Vernon and it be a cultural wound, it is not a good image, 45 like a Real Life Barney Gumbel, or worse yet 55 and they are a Real Life Barney Gumbel and fall in and out of marriages like Alicia Keys did a Real Country Song and a Real Country Album and in and out of corrections, we'd be having a Crying for Megan Watershed, not just Crying for Megan II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...