Sunday, July 30, 2017

Mississippi will get its 40 Year Coach If He's An Academic

I feel in my mind, Mississippi needs a Dad that wouldn't just be preoccupied with glory when it only was a Ghost Ship that deterred Vanderbilt. I feel beneath that, I want it closer to the USC of the South, which is my hawk personally in all due apologies to Columbia,SC and No One Sober wants to be Cal or Stanford, because Mr. Vince Dooley moored the UCLA of the South in the 1990s and that ship has gone to Savannah.

Embree would be too defeated, Derek Dooley would lead the state to a different prison and it is horrid when people who don't have nothing more on the outside rip you over your commander. Commanders are supposed to be here for a reason.

And, with No Dad, No Rose Bowl, No 12-0 and the subsequent storms that ended any loud "END 1963" like it was a Middle of the Night Vision lived only in our dreams. The last thing I want is Memphis tearing each other apart over Lane Kiffin which is a NO! DON'T! and I feel picking on Arkansas State or Grambling to have "Your" Way is classless, even if Grambling fought over the Rump Roast like Mississippi State.

The best way to free up a Radioactively Mad City is to call it Mississippi. Just do the Pavilion a Favor by bringing it outsized NCAA Banners through the Food Court and raise a program that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...