Sunday, December 31, 2017

George Barris's "Snakepit" Earned the Gong Fair and Square

I feel as if what I have to gird in my last blog of 2017 is George Barris's "Snakepit" Earned the Gong Fair and Square.  Other than leaving you walnuts in an end of the cold year where actual chilliness leaves people stir crazy.

If it was Bonneville or Track Tested, it would have disintegrated. And, that would have been from a man who thought the Witness Protection Program would have gotten him.

But, if Snakepit happened today, it would have been a Hollywood machine. And we have had an abnormally screwy 2nd Half of 2017. And, we would have gotten too far advanced on design.

What I feel is if we had 6 Engines, I feel it would get power in a hurry. But, it would be no better than a diesel engine on a School Bus.

I feel that Power should only be Power, not more add-ons to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...