Thursday, February 1, 2018

Cable really does Affect Who's Album is Sold

I feel like in a dead or alive subsection, I feel Cable does Affect who's Album is Sold, and conversely, the distribution network. Youtube and other video channels sweet spot is 10 Minutes, but, I am talking 3 Times That, 30 Minutes. And, having to badger sales and resales to happen like it is a trench, is a tough road.

No matter how hard we tried, we grew up and out on TV. I mean, if we had to carry two things, it'd be American Heroics and 13-30 Culture. And, I feel the Vinyl Burst has to burst in other areas, and the Podcasts Shows have to transfer to Radio.

The moral is safety in how Parcells and Seifert still grow like a weed, but, Belicheck and Ditka's Guys never did. Even though I'd say Home Solid, Away White, but, I'd like to see someone run like the Canadiens or the Lakers and do twin solid colors.

And, people wouldn't want to jam how Vanessa Carlton album sells against J. Cole album, but, I feel the lighthouse would need to be rebuilt. And rebuilt by someone who has spare parts. And, Oprah's last was 7 Years Ago and I'd still want the Titans resolved for the Football Oilers Revival.

Even if Liz Phair led her 3rd Upset Run of Album Sales, it would be better and rosier than the distributor having to comp them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...