Monday, July 11, 2022

Jilted Over and Over and Over and Over and Again and Again and Again and Again and WAIT FOR IT.....AGAIN! Being on The Bachelorette is Not a Compliment!

 I feel the Camping World Era of the NHRA has been nothing short of a Circus. Speaking of Circuses, I would want to get Good Paying Sponsors outside of their Bubbles. And, being on the Bachelorette is not a Compliment!

Speaking of Compliments, I would much, much rather invent a reason to qualify for said Major Race instead of Local Hero qualifying for Mailbox Money. It is Controversial and Confrontational, but, I do not take pride in wanting In Laws JUST to Have In Laws.

The Bachelor and Bachelorette needed to be Grounded Long Ago and I would have more fun chasing Brides in Wedding Dresses like the Movie The Bachelor. Except, instead of Education, you'd have entitled Males running literally All or Nothing like the Circus and we'd learn the Hard Way they'd have Nothing.

If it where me, I would have worn the Dogs Out like Georgia with the Tales, and sadly, they would have been true, but, not everyone wants to hear them. It would have made Pokemon Go into Pokemon You Go Girl like the only option most Women would have is the Women's Building.

I'd know we'd need Young and Hip, but, I could not take Young and Hip and Making Malpractice Grade Mistakes. It would have been scarier if someone tried to iRace hard enough to be on The Bachelorette and they'd have 0 Social Skills. That is worse than a Malpractice, that is a Dana Carvey.

We'd all need Young Women and the Young Women are getting wise to the Heroin that is on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...