Sunday, July 10, 2022

You Learn Too Much Around 10 Runaway Beer Trucks and 10 Runaway Freight Trains!

 Sometimes, you learn a lot around 10 Runaway Beer Trucks and 10 Runaway Freight Trains. Namely, too much! I hate Strangers, love Educated Women, and hate Creeps and what I really hate a ton, is Guys who'd act like their Special and I outworked them and got the Diploma, too.

I feel what is careless, is Hugh Freeze and Liberty where a Few Bad Plays from Stealing an Undefeated in 2020. Buffalo nearly stole the Brownies until Ball State took their 1st Postseason Win in the History of the School, and Ball State put a stop on the Last Day of a Torrid 2020 to San Jose State's Undefeated Season.

For one, if you Scored on Your Mom's Friend: MOM WILL FIND OUT! I hate those Dogs who are Muscle Bound and nowhere good to run! Speaking of Dogs, they are Good to Kids like Jerry Lewis, but Awful to Women!

I don't want Tyler's! I am Hungry for Actual Leadership, Actual Accountability, and Actually, My Favorite Little Hawks Diploma is Red like the Little Hawk Helmet! Actually, I do not find funny that Hugh Freeze is only put on by someone else that shouldn't be Put On!

I ain't got No Summer Vacation Since Big Tigger was on My TV and while I am on My Summer Vacation, I'd want to go to State Fair or Adventureland without a Big Red Dog ruining my life! If I was a Dog, I would sure be Barking at the People that need Calling Out.

These dogs do not act Appropriate to Women, and they are Awkward to Kids. I don't want to be Home, honestly, and if it was one of those 24 Hour New York City Buses, I would feel mad at the Junkie either taking up the Exit or having a Decent Discussion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...